[nagdu] Just curious

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:32:03 UTC 2012

Steve and All-
The five posts a day rule  wasn't  intended to stifle healthy guide dog
related discussion. However, list traffic was becoming overbearing and we
were receiving complaints concerning  list traffic. This list has close to
300 subscribers so we had to make some tough decisions in which resulted in
the five posts a day rule being put in place.
Tina