[nagdu] tough dog toys

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 23:16:17 UTC 2012

The Cuz line of toys are really good.  Monty's favorite are the
Ruffians.  Both of these types of toys make noise when they are
squeezed, which is Monty's favorite thing ever...well after food.  The
rubber type of Kong toys are also very durable, but neither of my dogs
is much into them.  I have purchased the Air Kong toys that have a
tennis ball type of coating.  they are well liked by the dogs, but don't
hold up very well.  I also like the rope tugs made by Buddha bone and
the Invincible Chain who I can't remember the manufacturer.  The rope
toys and the Invincible Chain last a few months around here, but I still
feel like I've gotten my money's worth out of them.

HTH
Julie