[nagdu] tough dog toys

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Mon Oct 15 14:18:25 UTC 2012

Griffin enjoys the Ruffian toys as well.  Right now, he is fixated on his two Bad Cuz Balls.  While those are not Ruffian toys, they are often grouped wht the Ruffian toys because they are made of similar material and are qite durable.  Such toys, which are squeaky toys, are the only ones that ahve had a somewhat longer "chew life" in the jaws of Griffin.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Julie J." <julielj at neb.rr.com> 10/14/2012 7:16 PM >>>
The Cuz line of toys are really good.  Monty's favorite are the
Ruffians.  Both of these types of toys make noise when they are
squeezed, which is Monty's favorite thing ever...well after food.  The
rubber type of Kong toys are also very durable, but neither of my dogs
is much into them.  I have purchased the Air Kong toys that have a
tennis ball type of coating.  they are well liked by the dogs, but don't
hold up very well.  I also like the rope tugs made by Buddha bone and
the Invincible Chain who I can't remember the manufacturer.  The rope
toys and the Invincible Chain last a few months around here, but I still
feel like I've gotten my money's worth out of them.

HTH
Julie