[nagdu] Five Post Limit

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:20:41 UTC 2012

I also don't agree with the five post limit. It may discourage people
from posting at all, as it has discouraged me from posting. People may
feel that they have a limit and may be afraid to exceed that limit.
Sometimes, some threads are interesting, and require more than one or
two responses. Then, if there is also another thread that is
interesting we may not feel like giving our opinion or commenting
because we want to save our remaining emails to use them for other
things. I just think that those people who constantly post one liners
or off topic messages should be given some kind of limit, not
everyone.
Just my opinion,
Juanita and Anise