[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:47:31 UTC 2012

Most training programs ask that the dogs be on leach for  six months to a
year because they are going in to a new environment and it helps with the
bonding process as well as you and the dog getting adjusted to the new
surroundings. I have worked dogs for 25 years and I just came home a couple
of months ago and my dog is on leach in the house and on tie down at night.
Tina