[nagdu] Dogs and instructors

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:49:22 UTC 2012

Well, maybe I am misunderstanding something here, but when I have received my dogs, I was told to keep them on leash full time for two weks; then I can begin letting them off. I usually have them pretty much off in the house by three weeks to a month depending on their reaction. I always tie them at night. So this is the first time I have heard of students at the schools being told to keep dogs on leash or tie down six months to a year. I was never told that.

Cindy Lou