[nagdu] Loud noises and Guide dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 19 12:43:06 UTC 2012

I've taken dogs to various musicals, including Les Mis, and none of them
has minded.  One jumped up during the scene in Big River where a man gets
shot, and Ben looked up during Warhorse the first time there was shooting,
but that's the only reaction I've gotten.
Benny's been to Phantom, Warhorse, and Newsies, and pretty much slept
through them all.  We were near the front for Phantom, and I felt the heat
of one of the fireballs, which made me jump, but Ben didn't bat an
eyelash. He's a New York guy; he takes it all in stride.
Tracy