[nagdu] Buses and guide dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:01:28 UTC 2012

I looked at Jefferson Lines policy, and they don't say anything about requiring you to fill out papers. The prefer if you let them know you have a disability 48 hours in advance, and I think it said that you might have to show verbally or some other way, such as with equipment, that the animal is serving a purpose as far as your disability is concerned. It said the dog can't use a seat and that the dog must be in the person's control at all times. And that's it.
CL