[nagdu] Buses and guide dogs

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 24 15:35:49 UTC 2012

You know my dear,
I would love to see you at this convention, so please do get a ticket
don't be afraid, and just know we are behind you in not signing any
paper work of any kind.
We are getting our ticket on Monday, then we have it the day of when we travel.
We are getting a round trip ticket.
Then sense it came from our state, and city, the other cities need to
respect the ticket.
Looking forward to seeing both of you.
Hugs and many Blessings,
Keep loving your dog.