[nagdu] Buses and guide dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:38:02 UTC 2012

I have forgotten where I went on their website. There is information, but it doesn't say anything. They don't have a link that talks about customers with disabilities. But it doesn't say anything that will help all that much. Well, I think it just says your dog is welcome and needs to be in your control at all times just as the others do.

Cindy Lou