[nagdu] steps at the street

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Thu Oct 25 14:48:28 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

Do these sets of steps have handrails by any chance? I imagine you would have mentioned if they existed, but I figured I'd ask JIC. I've got a similar situation on my college campus, but fortunately I've trained Marqi to go directly to the top of the handrail and over time I've learned to recognize the distance relation between the bottom end of the handrail and the corresponding end of the last steps.

Cheers,
Bryan