[nagdu] steps at the street

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Oct 25 14:52:11 UTC 2012

Hi there,
The only thing you can do is count the steps and try to remember, you
don't want to treat it as a curb because you would want to start
walking faster and take a horrible fall.
Do you have anyone who can help you in this area until you get it learned?
Just a thought.
Be safe out there.
I hate areas like that.