[nagdu] Doctors

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Oct 27 21:07:45 UTC 2012

Hi folks,
I was speaking with our Chapter president this afternoon, he was
sharing with me, in the building where he lives, folks are coming in
with their pet dogs and a notice from a doctor saying the dogs are
service dogs.
The dogs are pooping in the elevator and they are not cleaning up, the
dogs are getting on the furniture not being stopped, how do we get to
the doctors saying, not every dog is a service dog.
He said the problem is so bad, that once a month manager is beside
herself on how to handle the matter.
If we have to keep our dogs in control, then I feel the rest needs to
be expected.
Is it up to us to share with the manager that they need to see proof
where the dog was trained?
Just my thoughts.
I would like to help solve this matter at least where our president lives.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23