[nagdu] Doctors

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 23:23:53 UTC 2012

That is just what I was afraid of!  I ran into one of those at the Ann Arbor
train station. The dog was a little terrier who barked and went nuts!  Our
dogs wer distracted but we controlled them  The dog was supposed to be for
PTSD but it seemed to me that it would cause it!  Anyyway, it seems a sticky
issue.  You crack down on them and those of us may suffer as well.  It seems
to me that doctors should know better but this not the case.  I met a woman
for instance who got into our school partly because the doctor wrote her a
prescription for a dog.  She turned out to not only be incompetent but
didn't really like dogs much anyway!  She was injured and didn't fimish the
class.