[nagdu] Doctors

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 22:59:14 UTC 2012

Thanks Marion.  I have heard of buisnesses that say they wouuld never ever!!
ask a person to leaveve with a service dog!  I do tell them they can ask a
person to leave if its clear that the dog isn't being controlled in some
way.  Sor instance, excessive barking, scrounging off  the shelves or
threatining others by growling or attempting to bite!