[nagdu] relieving in a Super Storm

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:42:22 UTC 2012

Marc,

Your not the only having this issue. Thank you for bringing up this question. My pup and I have only been home two weeks.

Ok, so all you seasoned guide dog users, how do you get a dog to relieve in a storm?

Its raining hard here, and the windys are bad too. Luckly at this point we still have power. I live a little bit north of Philadelphia. From what they say on the radio and news, we are going to get the full force of the storm, fun huh? NOT!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com