[nagdu] Pools in the sidewalks? Huh?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Sep 3 18:35:06 UTC 2012

I think the person who said "pools in the middle of the sidewalks..." really
meant POLES in the middle of the sidewalks.  they wrote a post about messing
that up - writing pools instead of the intended poles.  LOL!  I thought
having pools in sidewalks didn't make much sense - as i said, they would
teach a lesson to the people with cell phones and they texted without
looking where they were walking. Hahaha!

Puddles after rain, well, Landon sometimes walks me around them if they're
big.  Otherwise, he just walks through them and so do I.  At TSE, there's a
narrow sidewalk where we train.  there are parking meters all along there
and the dogs have to watch forr them and take us around them.  We have to
closely follow our dogs so we don't hit them.  Here in San Diego, there are
a few streets in what's called the Gaslamp Quarter where the sidewalks are
narrow and there are restaurants all along there with fenced outdoor eating
areas.  And there's trees so you have to follow your dog well in a zigzag
pattern to avoid hitting fences or trees.  It's a great place to work a dog
and practice following your dog closely.

Hope you're feeling better today!

Lyn and Landon