[nagdu] First dog concerns

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 12:26:33 UTC 2012

They have used this method for years to keep the dogs from getting too close
to traffic and if it happens to you with your dog it is a little hard to
handle but ... first and foremost you have to trust your dog!!  If you start
2nd guessing your dog then the partnership is finished.  If you think
traffic has become a problem or you need someone to come out and work with
you ... call the school.  But under no circumstances should you start second
guessing your dog, yes the dog will notice this and will lose confidence or
get lazy and start letting you do all the work.  But if you really think
you're having some trouble with traffic, call the school.