[nagdu] Amusement Parks was RE: New Member Intro

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:43:47 UTC 2012

Hi Tonia,
I have been to Amusement parks with my dog in the past.  I live fairly close
to a big one here in Cincinnati, called Kings Island. Since it is pretty
close to where I live, I just leave Pascal home for the day. Some parks do
have kennels on the property where you can board the dog for the day. We did
that a few times with our pet dogs while traveling.
When I was in Orlando for the NFB Convention last year, I did take Pascal to
Universal Studios for the day. It was too hot, and we both were miserable
after a few hours. I don't think I will take him there again.
Deanna and Pascal