[nagdu] My concerns about getting a guide dog.....

Pauline Berger sispberger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:15:29 UTC 2012

Thank you so much everyone for all your input.  Each one of you has given
me a lot to think about, but I am seeing that it may not be as impossible
as I might have thought.  Thank you also for you kindness and welcoming to
the list.

--
When you are at the edge of a cliff........*a step back* is progress!
.....heard at Pacific Coast Camp

*Knowledge* is knowing that a tomato is classified as a fruit....
*Wisdom* is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad!
.....author unknown

Two things in life you should never scrimp on.......
*Mattresses* and *shoes*.......you will spend your lifetime in one or the
other!
author unknown

Talk to yourself.......you will be guaranteed at least *ONE* listener!
by Pauline Berger