[nagdu] newspaper practice at TSE was Re: First dog concerns

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 02:26:48 UTC 2012

Jenny I honestly believe it was an honest mistake. The trainers at SE would
never intentionally hit a dog in the face for any reason. Chris's message
did say that the dog did bounce back and was able to work through the issue.
Also, I am familiar with SE's approach to traffic training and furthermore,
I didn't as or need or want an apology. You have a right to your own views
and opinions.
Tina