[nagdu] newspaper practice at TSE was Re: First dog concerns

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:15:53 UTC 2012

Doug,
I have been following this thread, and honest to God, I have no idea how your last message relates to the topic at hand. I think that the discussion about how best to teach dogs to handle traffic well is a good one. And while people may have different opinions about this issue, we come from different schools and backgrounds.And how are we ever going to learn anything, or figure out better ways to handle things, regarding any issue really, if we cannot discuss these things with each other? I love how GDB does traffic checks etc, and I do not myself agree with the whole newspaper thing, but it is always important to share our opinions on things like this.
Laurel and Stockard

Sent from my iPad