[nagdu] newspaper practice at TSE was Re: First dog concerns

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 7 12:40:05 UTC 2012

Please stop this inane stupidity; I certainly don't want such a whiny
attitude to effect my safety because some jellyfish spirit, on the basis of
error in aim, decides to back burner a tried and proven true method.  The
rationale  for  was extremely well explained by a couple of more
clear-thinking listers and I won't waste bytes in reiteration.

Just think, that Berger you ate today used to have hopes and dreams, joys
and sorrows, and likely met a screamingly painful and frightening death.  Oh
yes, vegetables feel pain too!

Doug: that miserable carrot killer!