[nagdu] I'm done

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 13:00:41 UTC 2012

Jenny:

You are in no position to need to apologize for having an opinion, just
as those who shared their opinions on the matter are in no position to
need to apologize.  Hold strong to your opinions, because they make you
who you are.  You have contributed quite a bit of support and insight
since you joined the list, and it would be a shame if you stopped
contributing.  Be proud that you had the strength to stand up for what
you think is right.

Meghan