[nagdu] I'm done

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:24:24 UTC 2012

Hi, Jenny.

You have just as much right as anyone else to express your opinion. There are people who won't agree, and who might even become hostile when you say something that they don't agree with. However, that, too, is their opinion. I'd like to think people can disagree in a civil manner, but this isn't always the case.

Basically, I'm just saying that there's no reason you should feel stifled by others. Say what you feel needs saying.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs