[nagdu] Welcome all new member

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 8 21:03:58 UTC 2012

I would like to welcome all new members. I don't get much of a chance to post as I am always on the go day and sometimes night.
My name is Marilyn and my guide dog is Anna . she is a yellow lab/golden cross from GDF. Her mother is a yellow lab named after me and her father was a golden who died two years ago of cancer.
I am the Outreach/Advocate Coordinator in my agency. I run a support group once a month for people with all disabilities.  I have many blind consumers. On the 27th of this month I start teaching at a local high school students with disabilities for two hours once a week. I am also going to start a book club in my agency. I am trained in mental health and suicide prevention.  I am also a Lion , volunteer for the organ donor network and in between try to keep up with family and friends. I don't work Mondays as I go to a Blind group that is a social group.