[nagdu] Dar's new dog

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 8 21:12:36 UTC 2012

Hi Dar,
How are you and your new dog doing?
I hope you are able to keep the dog on a schedule .
Some days are so busy that I come home from work feed water and break and I am out again. I sometimes have to call my son to take care of my pet dog.
I am working two Saturdays this month , helping a lions club in the Hamptons, another club in Queens. Wednesday I am going out to Huntington (you remember that town) as the Helen Keller Services is having the grand opening of the Lions Senior Blind Group. Then I have some time off.
Marilyn and Anna