[nagdu] To Jenny -opinions

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:18:25 UTC 2012

Jenny,
I've been reading all the threads and messages. I love to voice my
opinion and there is nothing wrong with people voicing their opinions.
I do not and I repeat I do not like pinch collars, chest pads, hitting
my dog with a newspaper on any part of its body, or hitting my dog on
its nose. If there are less invasive ways of training, why go to such
extremes? Just my opinion, and anyone can disagree.
Juanita Herrera