[nagdu] To Jenny -opinions

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 05:03:39 UTC 2012

Juanita, I have never used any of those methods iether.  I can't even
concieve of such a thing!  Not judginging or anything but they just wouldn't
occur to me.  I understand they might be methods that other folks might use
but me, I'm big enoughh, strong enough and have earned the respect of my dog
so that I usually only have to speak to Holly and my other dog to get them
to behave.  Oh, sometimes the correction as well.