[nagdu] considering unsubscribing and probably will

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Sep 9 03:45:04 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your email.  I do not see how Margo, Tina, nor I chastised you.
Instead I thought we all were supporting you and encouraging everyone else
to back off and think about the feelings expressed by you and others.  I
hope you will not leave the list, but learn from the insightful words of
people like Ann Edie.

Best,

Michael Hingson