[nagdu] considering unsubscribing and probably will

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:36:53 UTC 2012

Jenny,

I am posting this to the list too. Because it is not just for your eyes to see. This applies to everyone.

Its your right to leave the list, justs as anyone else has. And I am sorry you feel the need to leave. But if this was anyone else I would be writing the same to them as well.

No one on the list has used their position over you. I am the moderator of this list. I was given by the president the responsibility to ensure that this list runs smoothly. to resolve issues, and to make sure that members abide by the rules. I also take on the responsibility that everyone respect each other.

Again I have not used my moderator position to put myself above others, to be on my high horse, to over rank others, to be bossy, or to push my opinions and views on others. I take this job very seriously.

So like I said it is your right to leave the list, but I will not allow anymore attention to be given to to this topic. If you do decide to leave, do it peacefully. As I am also sure members will miss you.

Again I ask that no other posts follow this one. We are done discussing the matter at hand!

Thank you,

Marsha, Moderator
Sent from my iPhone