[nagdu] Indoor behavior

A.J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 17:00:45 UTC 2012

hI,I had the same kinds of problems with my first 2 dogs.  My parents would
feed the dog and wouldn't listen no matter what I said.  I even had the
Instructor say something but, nothing..  It is a difficult thing when family
doesn't cooperate and more so when you live in the same household..  Now my
parents are gone and my third dog only has whet I give him and his waist
line shows that too.  I guess, you will have to keep your dog close to you
and give more correction when needed.  I wish I could give you more help
but, trust me, I understand what you are going through..  Andy and Shubert