[nagdu] Question about taking dog to work for the first time

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:56:10 UTC 2012

Hi onia.  I agree with Marsha.  Also, you could always put the dog on
tie down in a corner and check on him/her every so often.  I
personally would not let others interact much with the dog those first
few days, since you will be the only person that dog knows in a new
environment.  This makes the bond grow stronger, so I think taking the
dog with you is very important.  I'll echo Marsha though...  This is
only my opinion.  .

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16