[nagdu] Question about taking dog to work for the first time

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue Sep 11 03:55:05 UTC 2012

Hi Tonia,

If I were you I would purchase a foldable crate and put the crate in a
corner and put your new dog in the crate and then go about unpacking. That
way your dog is out of the way and can still see you  and he or she can get
used to the room where you will be working in. This way your dog can get
used to where he or she willbe at while your working. Also at least for a
while until you and your dog has time to bond I  wouldn't allow enter action
between others and your new dog just yet.

Also if you don't have a create available then use a tie down  instead in
the corner where the crate would of been or if you're working at a desk,
then put the tie down  around the desk leg and have your dog lay under your
desk. You might want to put a matt or rug or something to that sort for your
dog to lay on. Also, make sure you have a nyla bone for your dog to chew on
and a water bowl for him or her. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper