[nagdu] Question: Introducing little dog to new guide dog.

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 02:18:53 UTC 2012

Tonia, I think the best idea would be to have the dogs meet outside,
and after the first few weeks or so at home; let the dogs have short,
supervised playtime on leash.

I would put the dog in a crate or on tiedown in it's corner until you
have some order to your room, and until the dog learns that he should
stay in that place.

I echo what Julie said.  I wouldn't let to many meet with the dog
right after you get home.

I would take the dog in on Friday, and if you find that it's to much
come back during the weekend.
AC