[nagdu] Question about taking dog to work for the first time

Nadja Öberg starwalnut at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 20:07:48 UTC 2012

BS"D

Tonia,

I'd bring the dog with me. I don't think it's a good idea to leave the dog with strangers and it isn't sure that unpacking your new office will be chaotic for the dog at all. Speak to your dog, play music and don't have too many visits by co-workers.

In the beginning, I'd be really conservative with introducing the dog to family, friends and co-workers because it can destroy your own bonding with the dog. You need to know your dog and how she reacts to it. My dog is only allowed to bond with my mum and twin sister because she's a very happy and energetic dog and goes mad quickly.

Kind regards,
Nadja

Webpage: http://www.nadjaoberg.com