[nagdu] Personal journalling

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:28:12 UTC 2012

Tracy,
That is something to consider. This being my second time in class, it's almost like the first, new school, new dog, new situation. It's easy to say what we would have done in the past, but the future is unknown. It has been six years since there was a dog in the house, and I'm not only excited, but I'm nervous, too.
Shannon