[nagdu] Personal journalling

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 13 13:09:11 UTC 2012

I found it useful one class to keep a personal journal.  It was useful for
me to write some stuff down, and it was useful, next time I went into
class, to look back and see that my wonderful, perfect dog had once been
this strange puppy who was not all that interested in working for me.  I
would never have put it online for public consumption, because it was
personal, and I wanted to be totally honest with myself.  And it was easy
to do--just flip on my notetaker and write down whatever I wanted to say.
I imagine something for public consumption would require a lot more
explaining.
Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
Tracy