[nagdu] Those going into Class and Others

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:39:32 UTC 2012

Hi possible bloggers,
YES! I would love to read them!
Marsha, I think yours would be really interesting because you've
been to other schools and (if you wanted to) you would have the
option of almost comparing them.  Not saying you have to, it
would just be interesting to read in my opinion.  Of course there
would be the people who have strong opposition to your
comparisons, but for someone like myself, it would be really cool
to see the similarities and differences between schools.
Shannon, I think yours would be interesting for the same reason,
but also not having a dog in the house for six years? It would be
awesome to read about all of the things you may have forgotten
about school.
Overall, I think it would be awesome to read the blogs while you
all are away.  As I believe I have mentioned before, I do
extensive research on topics of interest, and right now I am
researching purely subjective anecdotes about guide dogs.  Yes
Shannon, it would inform the sighted but it would also inform the
blind who will be receiving dogs in the future and would like to
be as prepared as possible.
HTH,
Lizzy