[nagdu] Those going into Class and Others

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:46:52 UTC 2012

Lizzy,
I agree with you. I would like to see someone do a friendly comparison of
the different techniques used for training at the different schools. I do
not want to see any bashing. But, I would like to get to know how things go
at other schools.
I would read people's blogs in my spare time.
Hope everyone going into class has an awesome experience!
Deanna and Pascal