[nagdu] Counting The Costs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:34:21 UTC 2012

I would think on average the entire care of a dog would be no more than $30 per month, averaging out your vet bill over a twelve month period. You'll have flea and heartworm medications to purchaseand sometimes you can get dogfood at discounts. Some of the companies provide it to service animals cheaper. At SE they give you information on some of that. People in a very wide income range are using dogs, so I doubt this is a concern for you so much, though I don't know your situation.

CL