[nagdu] Grooming questions.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:25:40 UTC 2012

Deanna,

My dog doesn't like being brushed either, but he does not have a choice in
the matter.  The blow-dryer at the groomers now that's another story. Last
time, my dog started trying to snap at the blow-dryer because I was holding
said blow-dryer; I stopped fearing for the safety of my fingers. I don't
want to teach my dog that snapping is a good thing or whatnot, but I had no
choice but to stop. Because the dog nailed the blow dryer just below my
fingers.

BTW it is a blow-dryer especially made for dogs. I groomed my dog myself, at
a self-service dog groomers. This way I only pay $15 and I know that my dog
is treated well, and not fed treats that will make him sick.