[nagdu] Motley's vet visit

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:53:02 UTC 2012

Good morning everybody,

My beautiful poodle is off to the vet today. This morning,  he has to get
groomed then the doctor will go get him from grooming and examine him.

They are going to give him his shots and do his physical. Not sure if they
will do an intestinal parasite exam or not.

They'll also be testing him for heartworm, so I'll let you know what all the
results are.

I'm also going to see if they can fill out his six month report for Pilot
Dogs, since that needs to be sent in.

For those that don't know, Motley is my first guide dog. We've been a team
for seven months, and we've been home for six months.

Talk to you all soon,

Chantel and Pilot Dog Motley