[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

Nadja Öberg starwalnut at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 18:41:25 UTC 2012

BS"D

Sarah,

I feel for you. I don't think it's a good idea to bring a dog into your life right now. I've never loved to go with the white stick but I've had good mobility and orientation skills since I was a child, thanks to my mum. When you're getting a guide dog you need to feel confident in this regard because you'll need to help your dog to feel secure. Your mum needs to let you go, if you get a guide dog you need time alone. Will you be able to move in the future? (Your relations with your family don't sound healthy in my ears.) You need to decide if you'll getting a guide dog for your own sake or your family. If it's the letter it's wrong both for you and especially for the dog. I'll stop here and don't forget, you're in my thoughts.

LeSholom,
Nadja and Hera

Page web : http://www.nadjaoberg.com