[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:08:29 UTC 2012

Only you can decide if you are motivated enough to get out. People are not afraid of your cane; people don't know how to interact with you because you are blind. I once told my ex-husband that I thought people wouldn't think I was  normal if I had a dog. He asked if I thought they did when I was using a cane; I had to concede that he had made a good point. People like dogs, so they will talk to your dog, want to pet it, and even ask questions about it. Sometimes if you are skillful, you may get them to interact with you about other things, but not necessarily. Of course, I have always had a problem with this myself, some people like it.

Cindy