[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Sep 19 00:33:48 UTC 2012

Then I would go with a positive attitude knowing the school of your
choice is good, you will learn what they train, and you will come home
with a wonderful dog.
Just think this will be your first responsibility of just yours to take
care of.
That means allot to me.
That my dog loves my husband, but I am number one in his life.
I had to work for this, and as the months go by we will become a stronger team.