[nagdu] Nowhere to go?

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:36:38 UTC 2012

the thing is allot of the blind community i found was rude and things
at the school for the blind here in ontario even if there was a center
here i wouldn't go the school had to much drama there was back biting
and i was pushed and shoved even a guy who was a restler took hold of
me and pulled me down the stairs and things.

I  to be honest am sick of these so called blind centers and things it
would be better to just stay and learn things in the regular school
system.
 so i been through my share of abuse by the blind community.