[nagdu] Lots to say

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Ava, I believe freedom guide dogs has rough and smooth coated
collies.  They come out to your house to do training.
Pauline, thank you for asking the money question.  It is one that
I was not sure how to ask but definitely wondered about.  You put
it perfectly and received some great responses.
Everyone, as Marsha has stated a few times, the list has been
(all caps) FLOODED these past few days.  Please, please, please
follow her instructions because I've been getting notifications
all night long.  It's even worse because I'm on digest mode lol!
:) I love the information and support being passed along here but
I would love to sleep without my phone buzzing every time I close
my eyes.  :)
Sarah, welcome to the list, I believe you were on AFB's teen
connect a couple of years ago.  You have been given some great
advice from amazing people.  I sincerely hope this is not like
the time you told everyone that you woke up one day and were
afraid of heights and roller coasters all of a sudden.  You
really upset everyone when they found out it was a prank.  You
are making some serious statements here, and I think everyone
genuinely cares for you.  It would not be good if you did that
again, I hope you learned from the last time.  With that being
said, if this is indeed a joke please let us all know now.  I do
not want to make you feel bad but this list has been very, very
active and most of it is due to the care I think we all have for
you.  The reason why I bring this up is because I believe
yesterday, I read that you had 9 days left before leaving to
guide school, then after that I read that you had two days left.
But a week had not passed.  I pay great attention to detail; I
could be wrong but...  You have also made other statements that
contradict each other.  Sorry, I really don't want to offend you,
I just don't want the list flood to be over a joke.
Thanks,
Lizzy