[nagdu] 2 dogs in one

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Sep 23 18:43:15 UTC 2012

Is this from Bibi?  Joyce Dribbin and Tudor was in my class when I got
Landon!  Glad to see that she is doing well and doing pet assisted therapy
as I am doing with landon.

What Joyce says is true and this activity with your dog can be very
rewarding and yes, you do need a bit of sighted assistance in doing this as
Joyce mentioned.  I go with a team and they let me know if a person wants to
visit with Landon or not.  We also bring other small critters like a rabbit,
guinea pigs, and rats.  Landon gets along with these animals.  Landon was
tested and passed the Canine Good Citizen Test which was required by our
Humane Society.

Does Joyce read this list?  If not, here's my e-mail in case she would like
to hear about my pet therapy stories.  I have two e-mail addresses - one old
and my mail still goes out on it linda.gwizdak at cox.net and my new one that I
will switch everything over to eventually leg1950 at cox.net .  So, Landon is a
"two-in-one" kind of dog as well.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."