[nagdu] Grooming questions.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:15:57 UTC 2012

Thank you all for all your grooming tips! I will try some of the suggestions
that I have received. I am pretty sure that Pascal would not like the
vibrating brush that Jenine mentioned. I don't think he would like the noise
it makes. He was terribly afraid of the Pedi Paws that I once had. Do any of
you remember those??? LOL.
Thanks again for the info
Oh, one more quick question... The Zoom Groom is something that I rarely
use. It is supposed to massage the dog and loosen the hair, right? I didn't
use it much in the beginning, but I think I will dig it out and start using
it again. Pascal is a black lab and he has very thick and coarse hair. So, I
am sure it will help..
Beanna and Pascal